November 9, 2016

What's Wrong With Us?


It's too complicated. Should I give up after what has been already we pass? Should I stop and take another way after what we have been through all this time?
It's already too complicated and I feel like I'm at a crossroads. Should I stop or continue to fight for what is no longer fight for me? How can I continue to fight for something uncertain? How can I expect something that no longer wants to be given to me? While there, out there, there's someone who can convince me. As if now we're just waiting time, the time when everything must come to an end. It's just that we're still too afraid to end. If I'm afraid of regret and sorrow, who knows what you're afraid of. It's just, I can no longer feel your warmth. All about us have different now, it becomes more complicated.

No comments: