August 15, 2015

Hi, Nice To See You Again!

Hai, selamat bertemu lagi.

I just still can't fully believe that we can now finally meet again. Although it was in cyberspace.
How come? If I had not miscalculated, our last meeting are about seven years ago. At our elementary school, when we will take the certificate exam results as proof of graduation to enroll in secondary school.
Can you imagine? A few nights ago, I accidentally typed your name on my phone screen. Initially only pretending to want to find you through social media, and finally... yup, I found you. A figure that has been so long I was looking for.
I'm so glad you're willing to spend a little time to exchange greetings with me, although just ask the news. But, I'm so happy.
You've been good, busier than ever.
And I can feel it, your guard is up. And I know why.
It seems so many words that I wanted to say to you, so many things that I wanted to ask and knew from you. But, I don't want to be too fast.
How's life? Tell me, how's your family?
I haven't seen them for so long.
Don't you know? It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you.
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine.
Maybe this is wishful thinking.
Probably mindless dreaming.
But if we loved again, I swear I'd love you right.
I'd go back in time and change it, but I can't.
So if the chain is on your door, I understand.
It's funny if returned gazed back, remembering how awkward that time.
Although sometimes feels strange, but anyway, we did love each other once and then close in a few moments.
And then split up, or rather separated.
And since that moment, time passed. Yes, time flies... until this time.
Nice to see you again.
I've missed you for a long long time.

No comments: